Sebastian specialises in issues related to corporate and civil law in a wide sense, law of bills of exchange and promissory notes, banking law, bankruptcy and restructuring as well as sports law. His legal practice also includes litigation
- Litigation attorney in proceedings before common courts, the Supreme Court, administrative bodies, tax authorities, administrative court, and enforcement bodies.
- For 8 years he worked as the head of the Litigation and Enforcement Department of one of the leading law firms in Warsaw. Advisor and legal representative of leasing companies and banks on debt recovery
- Arbitror of the Court of Arbitration of the Polish FA and an arbitror of the Court of Arbitration at the Warsaw Bar Association
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2001)