Dominika specialises in rendering legal services to companies within the wide scope of commercial contracts, labour law and corporate law. Her legal practice also encompasses bankruptcy and restructuring, intellectual property, competition and consumer protection as well as personal data protection.
- Advisor in the area of regulatory law (with particular emphasis on FMCG industry)
- Litigation attorney in court proceeding in commercial matters, civil law as well as labour law cases
- Author of articles, in particular, on labour law and corporate law
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolas Copernicus University in Toruń (2005), as well as Jean Monnet European Studies (2004) at the same university. Dominika completed the following post-graduate studies: Asiatic-European Financial, Economic and Legal Relations at the Warsaw School of Economic (2009) and Corporate Law at the University of Warsaw (2012)
- Official liquidator (licence no. 962)